- If you have a query about your child, please speak with your child’s class teacher or the class Learning Support Assistant. All staff are briefly available at the end of each school day. If preferred, please phone the office and the class teacher will call back as soon as they are able to or an appointment with the class teacher can be arranged.
- If the matter is urgent and it is either inappropriate or inconvenient to catch the teacher, we do operate an open door policy and you are encouraged to speak with Miss Plunkett, Mrs Harvey or a member of the Office Staff. If a phone call or email is easier, please use the contact details as above.
- If your child is receiving extra support, then you are welcome to speak with our SENCo Mrs Harvey. Appointments can be made.
- Appointments can be made for you to meet with Miss Plunkett or Mrs Harvey to discuss any queries or concerns. It is helpful if at the time of making the appointment you can identify the main query. Please be assured that this information is confidential and is not initially shared with anyone other than Miss Plunkett, Mrs Harvey or the class teacher.
- If you have a query about admissions, please speak with Mrs Gray. They are also able to arrange any tours of the school for parents who are considering joining our school
- If you have any concerns about any Special Educational Needs or Disability your child has and wish to speak with the SENCo to see how these needs may be met, you are welcome to contact Mrs Harvey
QUERIES FROM THE PUBLIC
Please speak with a member of the office staff. General enquiries are dealt with by Mrs Gray. If your query is finance related, please speak with Mrs Thurlow